Forum

HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHow to close WindowViewerHow to close WindowViewer
Previous

Next
New Post
10/1/2015 1:38 PM

What is the best way to close WindowViewer when it's setup as "Impossible to close"?

New Post
10/6/2015 1:42 PM

The best way to handle this is to put a button on a screen to allow the user to close the application.  The button can be made so that it is only visible when the proper user is logged on to the system.

New Post
10/26/2017 4:07 PM

Keytrap is an script function that can be added on that allows you to disable things like CTRL-ALT-DEL, ALT-TAB etc. You can set up a data change script based on the current logged in access level, this way when you log in as Administrator you can access all the windows functions but if you were logged in at another level you would be locked into Intouch.

I use TweakUI which is an add on for windows to automatically log into windows, then I have a shortcut in the startup directory in windows to
launch windowviewer, that way the PC boots up straight into Intouch. If I want to shutdown intouch then I have a button that is protected to the admin security level, when pressed it closes the current window enabling me to access the menu bar and close Intouch. You can have an auto log on to basic level in the intouch startup script and I use the inactivity timeout to log off administrators so that you dont leave the PC open to someone else.

New Post
11/18/2017 4:47 AM

New Post
10/30/2019 9:49 AM

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHow to close WindowViewerHow to close WindowViewer