Forum

HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsRegistration or...Registration or...qUESTIONSqUESTIONS
Previous

Next
New Post
10/3/2018 11:43 AM

Greetings;

I have a couple of questions that are based upon being unable to see more than a couple of video links.

1) I started digging through the forum for an answer on why I cannot access all the videos, even though I am registered. I saw references to Stage 1 and Stage 2 and am wondering if being unable to access all the videos has something to do with that?

2) When I click on my profile, I am rerouted to the forum. Because...?

I registered a few days ago, so perhaps it has something to do with permissions not yet granted? If that is so, I understand people have lives and the issues may well sort themselves out given a bit of time.

Thank you!

New Post
10/4/2018 11:35 AM

As I mentioned in my email earlier, you do have to be a subscriber to access all of the videos/training on the site.  You can subscribe by going to the subscriptions menu option.  It's pretty cost effective and it keeps the site up and running. 

As for not being able to go to your profile, that is because we had to disable that function for the site due to the large number of spam bots.  They automatically create accounts just so they can plop stuff in their user profile for search engines to find.  Until we find a long term solution, we will just lock them out of doing what they want.  The profile really doesn't offer much for users such as yourself.  Just for info - that's also why we insist on validated accounts as the bots rarely give real email addresses.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsRegistration or...Registration or...qUESTIONSqUESTIONS