Forum

HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsRegistration or...Registration or...Wonderware Wonderware
Previous

Next
New Post
3/9/2019 10:13 AM

The last video is not loading like all the other videos  along with all rs logix 5000 videos, I have used  chrome and explorer . Also, I have emailed a question and have not received a response . 

New Post
3/10/2019 6:54 PM

Ok so I'm a little confused.  We have talked back and forth on this.  I specifically mentioned not to use chrome and explorer as they have know issues with video playback on our site.  Here is a copy of my email so that you have it:

"Ok - your access is not limited by anything the site is doing. We do not offer any chat or email capabilities from the site other than the contact page so that just simply is not active. Your access includes full access to the videos. The site does not partially load some videos due to access levels. It totally removes your access to videos if you do not have rights to them. What you are describing is an issue due to location or browser issues. If you are not using the Firefox browser then please try that. That is the best browser for our site. Chrome and IE both have problems with videos. Some sites they work and some not. If you have problems with videos stopping with Firefox, please let me know which page and which video you are having problems with and I can see if the video is somehow corrupted. That has happened in the past but will only affect one video and it sounds as if your problem is more widespread. Finally if you are accessing the site from work, they may be blocking the site. You may want to check with your IT group if you are viewing from work and get them to put an exception for the PLCMentor site."

New Post
3/14/2019 12:58 PM

Sorry for the confusion I am just having issues with one  wonderware video titled connecting wonderware to control logix and apparently something is going on with my email service. Which explains why you could not answer my questions.

New Post
3/15/2019 12:15 PM

No worries.  We do appreciate the feedback on that wonderware video that you mentioned in your recent email.  That was the only video we have in our wonderware series that was hosted by youtube.  For some reason the link was changed by youtube and we were able to correct that issue. 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsRegistration or...Registration or...Wonderware Wonderware